– Legal Liability Waiver for Caya Shobo Guidance Sessions and Coaching Services –
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT
All reservations to participate in Guidance Sessions or Coaching Services offered by Caya Shobo SAC (hereinafter referred to as “Caya Shobo") or its Directors, facilitators, therapists, counsellors, coaches, peer coaches, employees and any other representatives (hereinafter referred to as “Caya Shobo Representatives") are offered subject to the Legal Liability Waiver set forth herein. Upon making a reservation to attend any Guidance Sessions or Coaching Services offered by Caya Shobo, you (“the Customer") are deemed to be acknowledging that you have read and understood and accept this Legal Liability Waiver, and agree to be bound by it. If you don't agree with (or cannot comply with) the Legal Liability Waiver, then you may not make a reservation to participate in Caya Shobo Guidance Sessions or Coaching Services.
The Customer indemnifies and holds harmless Caya Shobo or any Caya Shobo Representatives who are involved in providing the Customer any coaching or guidance services or other communication, email or otherwise, as well as information set forth on the Caya Shobo website (cayashobo.com) or any other online resource or content owned by Caya Shobo. The Customer acknowledges that this information is meant to assist people in making changes in their lives through supportive guidance but that it does not constitute professional mental health care or medical care. The Customer acknowledges that Caya Shobo's sharing of information in the form of online content or online Guidance Sessions or Coaching Services or other communication is not a substitute for professional counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and the Customer agrees not to use it in place of any form of therapy. If you have a crisis, are in need of suicide prevention or deem yourself or others to be in danger of any kind, call 911 or the Emergency phone number of the country where you are located.
By purchasing Caya Shobo Guidance Sessions or Coaching Services, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- The Customer understands that the coaching or guidance services he/she will be receiving in Caya Shobo's Guidance Sessions or Coaching Services are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. The Customer also understands that Caya Shobo Representatives are not acting as mental health counsellors or medical professionals.
- The Customer understands that Caya Shobo Guidance Sessions and Coaching Services operate in an unregulated industry and that Caya Shobo is not licensed by any state or nation to provide such services. The Customer also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by Caya Shobo and or Caya Shobo Representatives will be considered to be provided in the Jurisdiction of the country of Peru.
- The Customer understands and agrees that they are fully responsible for their own well-being before, during or subsequent to their attendance at Caya Shobo Guidance Sessions and/or Coaching Services, including the Customer's own choices and decisions.
- The Customer understands that all comments and ideas offered by any Caya Shobo Representative are solely for the purpose of aiding the Customer in achieving their defined goals. The Customer has the ability to give their informed consent, and hereby gives such consent to any Caya Shobo Representative who is facilitating the Caya Shobo Guidance Sessions or Coaching Services to assist the Customer in achieving such goals.
- The Customer understands that to the extent that discussions together or guidance given during Caya Shobo Guidance Sessions or Coaching Services involves career or business, any Caya Shobo Representative is not promising outcomes, included, but not limited to, increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
- The Customer understands that Caya Shobo Representatives will protect personal information as confidential unless the Customer states otherwise. If the Customer reports child, elder abuse or neglect or threatens to harm themselves or someone else, the Customer understands that necessary actions will be taken and the confidentiality agreement will be limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if any Caya Shobo Representative is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she/he will do so to the extent the law requires.
- The Customer understands that the use of technology is not always secure and accepts the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Zoom and other technology.
- The Customer understands that other third party Customers may be attending the Caya Shobo Guidance Sessions or Coaching Services, and agrees to treat all information provided by said third parties as confidential and agrees to protect that information as private.
- The Customer hereby agrees to take full responsibility for his/her own actions, safety and welfare, including unanticipated events, injury, illness, emotional trauma, moral injury or death and hereby releases, waives, acquits and forever discharges Caya Shobo SAC, a Peruvian corporation, its shareholders, agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, volunteers, facilitators, executors, heirs and employees or any other Caya Shobo Representative from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages arising, directly or indirectly or that may arise out of acts or omissions by the Customer or by any Caya Shobo Representative as a result of the advice given during Caya Shobo Guidance Sessions or Coaching Services, or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. The Customer further agrees to defend and indemnify them from any claims, suits and demands and declares and represents that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to the Customer to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind the Customer's heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Peruvian Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Peruvian courts in all matters regarding them.
All statements within this Legal Liability Waiver may be subject to change without notice